BRILLIANT! I'M SOLD... "SO HOW HARD IS IT TO USE THE ORGANIC ROSEHIP OIL?"
1. Apply a small amount of rosehip oil to your forearm or wrist
2. Cover the treated area with a bandaid or gauze
3. After 24 hours, check the area for signs of irritation
4. If the skin is itchy or inflamed, you shouldn’t use rosehip oil (see your doctor if the irritation persists)
5. If the skin doesn’t show any signs ofirritation, it should be safe to use elsewhere
Once you’ve done a patch test, you can apply rosehip oil up to twice per day. The oil can be used on its own, or you can add a few drops to another carrier oil or your favourite moisturizer.
Rosehip oil can go rancid quickly. To help extend its shelf life, store the oil in a cool, dark place. You can also store it in your refrigerator.